More than 100 years of Schwering Maschinenbau
What started as a small agricultural trade with Heinrich Schwering in winter 1918, his son Ewald Schwering turned into a bicycle shop and repair after he took over in 1949. Later sale, installation and service of milking machines where added. In 1961 three employees produced precision parts on simple turning lathes.
For the current owner it was clear early on that he wanted to take over the parental firm. After an apprenticeship as skilled metal worker followed studies in mechanical engineering. In 1976 Herbert Schwering joined the company and took over in 1983, first producing and developing turned and milled parts and complete vacuum pumps, later hydraulic presses with press capacity of up to 200t.
By the mid-80s the first fixtures for communications technology where built. Since then the product portfolio shifted more and more in this direction and today consists of mostly customer specific fixtures like tv and phone mounts, height adjustable and fixed swivel arms.
Since 2014 his daughter Martina Schwering, with a degree in Business Administration and Engineering, joined the management.